Your portal to all online resources, services, and information provided by the Library.
This is a good starting point for business students because all the databases and resources found on this page are relevant to Business. There are online business dictionaries and databases that offer information that may be of interest to marketing students such as market share reports, business plans, and marketing plans.
This guide was created to help students get started with how to find information for your marketing plan. Most of information provided here will be for publicly traded companies. Private company information is more difficult to find.
Serves as a FAQ page that answers a variety of questions such as
1) How to borrow books and access resources from off-campus
2) How to find general information about the Library
3)How to get research help
4) How to talk with a librarian.
- Adobe Illustrator Workshop Series
- Adobe InDesign Workshop Series
- Adobe Photoshop Workshop Series
- Evening Technology Workshops
- Library and Academic Skills Weekend Workshops
- Library Café Midweek Computer Workshops
- Library Café Weekend Computer Workshops